WondaWedge Inflatable Back Pain Wedge
Designed by Physiotherapists to overcome the frustration of trying to sit comfortably, the WondaWedge but can be used for numerous outdoor and indoor uses: picnics, camping, festivals, or just reading in bed. If you have a bad back or need to elevate your legs the WondaWedge is ideal!
The inflatable WondaWedge provides sturdy support allowing you to relax in style. It also deflates and packs away easily for maximum mobility.
Each chair comes with a water-proof protective groundsheet attached to the main pillow that eliminates the need to carry extra towels or sheets for you to sit on, and the groundsheet also acts as an anchor providing extra support to the pillow so there’s no need to prop it up against anything, just sit right back and the WondaWedge will support your full weight without sliding out from under you.
Each Wedge is covered in a faux suede finish for maximum comfort even in the heat. Even fine sand just brushes straight off!
A patented design, which provides relief for those who suffer from chronic illness that keeps them in bed much of the time and find that having proper back support is helpful for their well-being and recovery. So it can be ideal for long term recuperation, sleep apnea, G.E.R.D, or respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema and snoring.
- Inflatable, Lightweight and portable
- Water resistant with waterproof ground sheet included
- Faux suede finish
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Heat sealed seams for extra strength
- Weight only 500g
- Approx size of wedge 17.8? x 17.3?
- Approx size of mat (attached to wedge) is 30? x 18?
- 30 day limited warranty
Inflating Your WondaWedge
Your WondaWedge can be inflated manually by blowing into the nozzle – simply squeeze the nozzle to open the valve when you blow. You can of course use a pump to make life easier !
What are the seating positions?
In it’s normal position the WondaWedge acts like a conventional chair or seat providing complete support for your lower back, allowing you to sit upright in comfort. This is the ideal position for the normally onerous activity that reading on the beach can be.
Folded forwards the WondaWedge provides four more seating options.
- Firstly you can shuffle down and recline while the pillow supports your upper body.
- Shuffle down a bit further and the chair becomes a pillow, with the WondaWedge folded forwards the gentle angle provides just the right support to prop your head up.
- Had enough of being on your back, why not turn to the side? It fits comfortably under your arm, no stress no strain.
- If you turn around you can actually lean over the pillow and lie forwards.
Keep away from sharp objects, do not over-inflate, do not use as a flotation device in water, do not jump or sit atop the WondaWedge, keep away from excessive heat or fire & keep plastic wrapping away from children.
Due to health restrictions, unless faulty or damaged, this item is non returnable if it has been in contact with your skin. Please try on over clothing if unsure about the sizing.