There are lots of reasons people have cold feet. Iron deficiency, diabetes, arteriosclerosis is just a few reasons and waking up with cold feet is not fun at all and the discomfort can make it so hard to fall back asleep. Even if it is warm, your feet still feel have a numb feeling of coldness. Socks can help and we have the best socks for the job!
- Congestive Heart Failure
- RISK OF FALLING
- Travel with Ease
- Arthritis Joint and Knee Pain
- For Stress or Strain on Lower Back
- Give your customers seating support
- Why did your customer come into your store today?
- Don't Let Wrist or Elbow Pain Keep You Down
- MedTrade Audit Gurus - The Glass May Indeed Be Half Full
- Hot Weather with Cold Feet
Posted by John F Boogaerts on 7/24/2017