Man, my neck is stiff and my shoulders ache, it’s time to get up out of my chair. I can twist and stretch my shoulders and back and it does feel good. Sitting in a wheelchair, or an office chair for too long is hard on the back, neck, tailbone. Slouching is a real problem and can affect your neck, shoulders and back.
- Compression Stockings for Everyone
- Find The Right Seating Cushion
- Congestive Heart Failure
- RISK OF FALLING
- Travel with Ease
- Arthritis Joint and Knee Pain
- For Stress or Strain on Lower Back
- Give your customers seating support
- Why did your customer come into your store today?
- Don't Let Wrist or Elbow Pain Keep You Down
Posted by Linda Lavi on 3/19/2019